Tuesday, May 5, 2015

T-3 Days... Or less!

In 3 days, I'll have landed at Logan airport. 
In 3 days, I will be back in America. 
In 3 days, I will be able to hug a bunch of people that I love. 
How is all of that in only 3 days?

Let's talk about some London by the numbers. 

106: number of days I've been here 

19: day in January I left 

3.5ish : number of days I have LIVED in London (woah)

60: number of hours I have left in London

I'm sorry? Where did my semester go & how is it already time to go home? 

Seriously, how is it already May & I am 2 tests away from my home country, family, friends, loves, & food? 

My future plan is to write you an entire recap of everything I loved & hated while in London. I plan on doing this either on the plane or while sitting in the airport, early Friday morning. Either way, I will soon be gracing you with a post regarding everything I loved about this dear British land. 

But all in all, I am so glad I did this & will never for 1 second regret this semester spent in the quaint little country of Britain, in the adorable, large city of London.

So for now, I'm gonna get started on these other two tests I need to study for & we'll catch up super soon!

Upcoming posts: 
review of where I lived 
review of the program
what did Hannah's school look like?
what did the area around Hannah's flat look like?
favorite & not so favorite parts of London 

So keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment