Sunday, May 3, 2015

Quickly...

So fair warning: the next 3 days are set to be nuts... which means less blogging for you! Sorry friends!

I have 3 tests, 1 presentation, & 1 paper left to do... So that means I'm attempting to crack down on all of my work & do my best. 

Today, sadly, was my last day at Hillsong London. I could not be more sad to leave a church & not be able to return for quite some time. There was a big women's conference at Wembley this weekend, featuring Joyce Meyer & Beth Moore, along with some others. Therefore, church was packed this morning & we got to hear a sermon from Joyce. It was great! 

I honestly waited in line for 2 hours... I was trying to get into the 11am service but they ran out of seats (2,100 people per service) so I was unintentionally in the line for the 1pm service. Considering I wanted to experience the church one last time, I waited in line. It was SO worth it! Honestly, Hillsong  has been one of my favorite parts of every week. I will truly miss the welcoming atmosphere & just how they conduct their service in general. 

Anyways, back to writing my papers & studying. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment