Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I took a haitus...

ALLLLL of the available apologies. These past few days have been a blur of workouts, studying, classes & homework. All of that typical end of semester type of things - all coming at once! 

But here I am, finally writing to you, as I do not have anything to do URGENTLY. 

So what have I been up to these past few days? you ask. Well, let me get right to informing you!

The answer? Nothing truly amazing. Just work & lots of it. I've honestly just been going to class, cooking, eating, & doing work. It has been some of those typical college days. 

But here's my day today! 

I went to the Tate Modern - the most visited modern art museum in the world - for class today. It was a really cool museum & we went to see the Rothko artwork. I'm not a huge fan of modern art but we did get to see a few Picasso pieces!

It was pouring rain on my way there - but I stopped to take this pretty picture. 


& this one


The turbine hall






I had a delicious lunch today from a cute little stand up the street. It was delicious! 


SO GOOD 


This sight was beautiful on the way back from the gym. I'll miss seeing the Shard & Saint Paul's every day. 


SO here I am, about ready to go to bed. & it's almost May! 

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment