Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday....?

I wish I had more to tell you about my Sunday but let's be honest, it was the same ole.

I woke up this morning & went to Hillsong London, as I always do. I will truly miss that fantastic church once I head home. It has been inspirational, thought provoking, & has felt like home for the past few months. I will really miss the music & people who you meet, where their mantra is "Welcome Home." I LOVE that!

I then headed home... for some homework. Sounds like a thrilling day, right? 

I'm now just finishing, as I am a terrible procrastinator & get distracted incredibly easily. I probably could have been done hours ago, had I only focused! But now here I am, writing to you as I prepare for bed. 

Only 4 more days of class left! How insane is that... I remember just getting here & falling in love with my classes. Now they are almost over. To say I'm sad describes only one side of the story... On the other hand, I'm ready to be done with school work, as I am at the conclusion of every semester. After this week, there's a few papers & a few finals that stand in my way of coming home!

So here goes nothing. Here's to completing the semester strongly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment